There are several factors that contribute to Double Glazing Cost including:
- The window energy rating (WER)
- The type of glass used e.g. toughened, K glass, obscured
- The quality of the locking mechanism (window security)
Things to look out for when looking at double glazing costs:
- Is the installer FENSA accredited?
- Are the products marked with the safety standard kite mark?
- Can the supplier show you samples?
- Does the double glazing company have local recommendations?
The average Double Glazing Cost per window depends on the size, style and quality you require. If you would like to know more, visit http://www.doubleglazing.com/windows/cost-of-double-glazing/